Yay! We’ve got 20 weeks down and that means half way there. 🙂
So what’s been happening?
- Bump is growing
- I’ve gained 8? pounds at this point (Not totally sure, because my scales is funky.)
- I have felt the baby move a couple times (totally weird!)
- Heart rate for baby is 150-160
- Wearing my “fat” dresses full time (I can still wear the others, but they are no longer comfortable)
- Morning Sickness is on it’s way out with just a bit of queasiness here and there
- Still hungry all of the time
- Back to eating some chocolate, but the dark still doesn’t taste the same
- Hubby accused me of waddling the other day, but I think he was teasing (I hope!)
- I still think it’s a boy
- Nursery is looking better, but still not ready to share any photos
- According to the app on my phone, baby will reach 6.5 inches and 10.6 oz this week!
Here’s something for you though; I must have been in a goofy mood because a thought occurred to me and I thought it funny enough to share with the family. I started with my little brothers, ” Hey buddy, did you know if you and I got into an argument, I would win?” They couldn’t see how I would win, the answer was simple: “Two against one!”. They thought it was funny, my sis and mom rolled their eyes. One of the older brothers was not impressed, 2o minutes later he makes a remark to the effect of “yeah, since we just went back to 1st grade”. His wife however laughed and reminded us of what we already knew, he has no sense of humor. 🙂
Jason on the other hand, laughed, but reminded me that he was usually right and I wrong, so in this case majority didn’t rule! 🙂 lol Yeah, I really do come up with lame stuff at times!