If you didn’t get a clue from the title, let me fill you in. Instead of being Fitness Friday, it should be Frustrated Friday!
After last weeks post, I decided that I needed to step it up a bit and do the work out every day this week. Here’s a quick run down for you.
- Saturday was great, I took the DVD back to the group home I work at and did it up there with them.
- Sunday… Not so great, in fact we were gone all day. We went to two birthday parties. That means not only did I NOT work out, I also ate cake and ice cream. (should I insert a frownie or smiley here?)
- Monday I had a certain Aunt come to call, we do not get along well at all. No work out.
- Tuesday I pushed myself and did the work out. But not much else in the way of physical activity.
- Wednesday I had over 6 hours of cleaning to do between two different houses. By the time I got home, the mixture of soreness over Tuesdays work out, that aunt that wouldn’t leave, and 6 hours of cleaning left me with no energy or oomph to do anything.
- Thursday, went better. I took the two year old out in the stroller for ten minutes. Walked to the store to mail out some-one’s giveaway winnings (A shout-out to the Fontenot Four!) Plus the DVD workout.
- Today (Friday) we will just have to see….
Besides everything being a total challenge this week. I got brave enough to step on the scales Tuesday night. Guess what? I lost one pound and my temper! I didn’t lose any inches either, although I may have lost my tape. I don’t remember where I threw it during my 5 minute tantrum!
Okay, rant over. On the bright side. I had healthy snacks with me everyday except Wednesday. So I only bought one no-so-healthy snack this week. That’s a step up from eating 2-3 not-so-healthy snacks, right?
This is the third Fitness Friday on my month long challenge with ShapelyGirl Fitness and Debra Mazda. I will come back soon and add the linky where we are all linking up. Hopefully the others are having better results than I.
And don’t worry. When I get mad, I fight harder. Fat: You better start praying because you ARE coming off!
Here is the linky so you can see how the rest of our group is doing!
I link up at these Parties!