This is your formal invitation to Join Our Bible Study Group in June!
A 4 week study on who the Proverbs 31 woman was and how to find those virtues in your own life. Last year a lovely group of bloggers and I published a book titled “Set Apart” and we have created a private Facebook group for all who would like to go through the study with us.
Bible Study Details:
- Starts June 1st
- Private Facebook Group
- Several of the other authors will be joining us
- Devotions Posted Daily
- Check in on your timing
- We will be using Set Apart as our devotional guide
- Participants must have their own copy of Set-Apart
- Either provide proof of previously purchasing the book, or use promo code STUDYGROUP to purchase book at 50% off the regular price
- Email email@example.com with proof of book ownership to be added to our private group.
At least for me, summer is a bit of a spiritual dry spell. With so much going on, it is a challenge to find time to attend a local bible study group.
My goal with an online study is the ability for every-one to check daily on their own schedule. As well, I know that sometimes it is easier to ask for prayer and support from those you don’t face on a daily basis.
I would love to see us enjoy a season of encouragement and spiritual rain in this little 4 week/28 day study!
So go ahead, get your book, and email me so I can add you to our group. We won’t begin devotions until the 1st, but I would like to have every-one added by the 30th of this month so we can introduce ourselves.