I want to give a quick shout-out to a lovely reader named Lynn. You see, she won a giveaway of mine and part of the prize was ad space on my blog. Since Lynn doesn’t have a blog, she asked if she could give the ad space to another blog she enjoys.
I was quite happy to say yes when she told me who it was. I have been reading Melanie’s blog for months now and it really appeals to my crafty side. So without further ado, here is Melanie from Bear Rabbit Bear Crafts.
- I love sewing things for my
daughter, so you’ll see several sewing projects on my blog. As a result,
my daughter usually has to model for my blog a minimum of once a day.
- I recently purchased a version
of Photoshop off eBay, and I love the difference in my pictures! This
has led to a Photoshop addiction. I wonder if there’s therapy for that?
- I’m obsessed with my Things I’ve Done Thursday link party. I may or may not do a happy dance every time someone links up.
- As much as I love sewing, the two most popular and most viewed projects on my blog have nothing to with a sewing machine.
- I love making cupcakes. This is mainly because regular cakes are too difficult to decorate.
- I was Home Ec. state champ in high school.
FACEBOOK TWITTER BLOG
I link up at these Parties!