Have you ever tried cooking with Stevia, a natural, plant-based sweetener with no calories or carbs? I have, and was disappointed, because it was bitter. In fact, the only thing I used the stevia in was tea.
Here’s another question; Have you ever used NuNaturals Stevia?The past two weeks I have been using it, and I’m in love! NuNaturals liquid stevia is: Gluten Free, Zero Calories, Zero Carbs, Sugar Free, All natural, NonBitter, Zero Fat, Sodium Free.
After that list, you may wonder if it’s to good to be true. I wondered that too. I’m fact I’m still pinching myself to make sure I’m not dreaming. (ok, not really, but you get the point)
I was sent 5 bottles of Liquid Stevia to try. Why 5? 5 different flavors, of course! Pure stevia liquid with pure oils. Vanilla, Peppermint, Lemon, Orange, and the plain stevia. I was also sent a bottle of powdered Stevia and small package of Tagatose sweetener, to try as well.
I’ve certainly been having fun, finding ways to substitute regular sweeteners with the NuNaturals Stevia.
With the lemon stevia I made Lemon Poppy seed muffins. Soooo yummy!
I added the Orange stevia to my sweet and sour sauce for my pork balls.
I made a Raspberry pie, and used Lemon Stevia in the berry filling, and Vanilla Stevia in both the cream cheese bottom and the whipped cream topping. Check back next week for that recipe!
What else can you do with NuNaturals Stevia?
- Add 10-15 drops of the Orange or Lemon to your sun-tea.
- Add a few drops of the Orange to your Water, for a healthy, no-calorie, sugar free, drink.
- Add 3 drops of the peppermint to your hot chocolate. Yummy!!!
- Use the Vanilla Stevia in your whipping cream when you whip it for topping. No need to ad any thing else.
- Pop a couple drops of the Peppermint into your brownies for an unexpected surprise.
- Add a couple drops of any flavor to your yogurt.
- So many great uses! I really couldn’t name them all and I’m still discovering them. 🙂
NuNaturals Stevia are not only NonBitter, but truly natural, made only from plant extracts. A big thank you to Ron and the NuNaturals company for sending me these products to try. And to sweeten *wink* the deal for you, he is giving away, one bottle each of the Peppermint, Orange and Lemon stevia to 4, yes you read it right, 4 of my readers!
You guys are lucky! 4 lucky readers will win this, so enter, enter, enter, your chances are good! Plus they are offering a 15% discount good until December 31! Use code BLG1212 at checkout. And, if your order exceeds $35 you will receive free shipping to the US only. If you cannot wait to see if you won, and you want to try this amazing stevia, Visit NuNaturals today and place your order. 🙂