Apparently there are blogger awards, I didn’t know that but every one else does. Today I get a sweet comment telling me that I was nominated for the Sunshine Award, and I had no idea what that was. So I did a little more reading on it and once I figured out what the sunshine award was, it really made my day!
The Sunshine award is for:“Bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere”.
Yay! Now, do you see why it made my day? Apparently my little blog is positive, creative and inspiring, just like I hoped it would be!
I was nominated by Jessi at Practically Functional. Jessi’s blog is one of the first blogs I followed when I started blogging. She is crafty, sweet and down-to-earth-sensible which is just my type of friend. Want to know just how crafty she is? A coffee cozy tutorial she posted just got featured on Stylist Home! Go ahead and pay her a little visit, I know know you will love her!
Here’s how the award works…(you didn’t just think it was a pretty image I get to stick on my blog, did you?!)
- Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them
- Answer the following 10 questions about yourself
- Select 10 of your favorite bloggers, link their blogs to your post and let them know they’ve been awarded the Sunshine Award!
- Don’t forget to copy and paste the award on your blog!
- Favorite color? Pink, if I am wearing it. If I am decorating it would be a light coffee color.
- Favorite animal? Cats. Just don’t tell my other pets that, I wouldn’t want to hurt their feelings.
- Favorite number? 5
- Favorite drink? Mocha Frappe from McDonnalds
- Facebook or Twitter? Facebook.
- Good book or good movie? Good Book, the bigger the better!
- My passion: People I love to work with, help, talk to, or even just watch people. God made us all so uniquely different I am forever in awe of Him!
- Giving or getting presents? Giving of course! It’s so much fun to choose or create just the right gift for others.
- Favorite day? Sunday. It’s the only day I never have to work.
- Favorite flower? Roses, we have about five different varieties blooming right now!
Kelli at The Houtz House Party
Britt at Bee Little Queen
Kassi and Kayli at Truly Lovely
Crystal at A Pumpkin and A Princess
Rosie at Craftbotic
Nichole at Local Sugar Hawaii
Brooke at Covered in Grace
Sarah at The Fontenot Four
Melissa at The Life of a Not So Ordinary Wife
Ugochi at Teshuva
Yay for every-one I nominated! I hope you have a much fun with it as I did