About two months ago, I read a review on Woolzies. Woolzies are natural, chemical free dryer balls from wool. I remembered thinking I would love to try them out. Two weeks later it was shared on Facebook that the company was looking for a few bloggers to review and giveaway a 6 pack of Woolzies!
I already had high expectations of Woolzies because of the review I had read. So I was excited to get them in the mail and start using them. In fact, I may or may not have done a happy dance when I saw they arrived (the neighbors prolly think I’m crazy)! I took a couple pics of them and tossed them in the dryer with my clothes.
A few things I noticed.
- I didn’t notice the fact that I hadn’t put softener in the load. My clothes felt soft and the fleece blanket was fluffy.
- It seemed like the dryer did a much better job at getting done faster. Once it beat the washer, in getting done!
- I like my clothes to have a light sent, so a couple drops of essential oils into the dryer balls worked very nicely.
- I still had problems with static electricity, but the suggestion of putting a tin foil ball in the dryer as well, actually worked better than some softeners I have tried!
- Because they are hand spun wool, the balls are a slightly irregular round, which did not affect how they worked at all.
A few facts about Woolzies:
- Even if you are allergic to wool, the dryer balls will not bother you. Wool doesn’t shed and therefore will not be touching your skin. Leaving you one more easy way to save money and be just a little more crunchy!
- Woolzies dryer balls run at $35 dollars a set and will last you at least a year.*free shipping!
- Unlike the plastic dryer balls, Woolzies contain no PVC and they won’t fall apart.
- The Parent company is family owned, and the Woolzies are handcrafted in the Democratic Republic of Nepal, and are a source of income to needy women there.
So, as stated at the top of this article, The company wants to give one of my readers a 6 pack of Woolzies dryer balls!
Open to resident of US and CA only, (I’m sorry) Giveaway will run one week and then I will contact the winner by email. Winner has 48 hrs to respond or I will choose a new winner. Winner will also be announced via rafflecopter.
I link up at these Parties!