I started my work from home journey over 3 years ago. I really didn’t know what I was wanting to do other than find a way to supplement my husband’s income so that I wouldn’t have to go out and work.
There are a lot of legit ways to work from home out there, but there are a lot of scams and get rich quick schemes out there as well.
I am not a fount of information here, nor have I completely replaced my working out of the home income. But over the years I have found a few ways to bring home a little extra money here and there, as well as fun ways to try new products and take surveys.
There are many different ways you can work from home:
If you like to write, consider blogging, or becoming a freelance writer. If you are a very organized person, consider becoming a VA. You could become a direct sales consultant for a company that you love. You could take surveys and try new products.
Things You Can Do Without a Blog
- Start with Swagbucks. The fastest way to earn with this company is to install the search tool bar and use it every-day. You can also earn by completing surveys and printing and redeeming coupons. There is a full tutorial on how to use Swagbucks here.
- And you cannot earn money with this site, but you can definitely save money if you shop online. And since “A Penny Saved, is A Penny Earned”, I take back my first statement. 🙂 Learn how to save money with Ebates here.
- Become a Bzz Agent and try new products. I’ve tried everything from women’s razors, to baby-food, Simple Truth products, insoles and more. Typically they send me the product and I try it and “spread the bzz”. This is done both online and offline. I also get coupons to share with my friends.
- Review products on Amazon. Every-time I buy something on Amazon I try to leave a detailed review, I also have a completed public profile here. It’s taken awhile but brands are starting to reach out to me directly and ask for reviews. You can find and fill out your Amazon profile here: My Account>Personalization>Community>Your Public Profile.
Become a Consultant
Becoming a successful direct sales consultant takes hard work and dedication, but I know of women who bring in checks that pay the phone bill to checks that make the mortgage payment and even higher, each month.
If helping your hubby pay the bills while telling people about something you love, sounds like a plan to you. You should look into becoming a direct sales consultant.
Lilla Rose: I became a Lilla Rose Consultant a couple years ago and love both product and the company. Here are a few highlights for becoming a Lilla Rose consultant:
- You can start your own business for only $50. This kit comes with 5 flexi-clips and a good assortment of sales materials.
- You receive 30-45% commission on all sales.
- There are no monthly sales requirement to remain a consultant. (You need only to buy or sell $29 worth of clips a year.)
- Free: back office, personalized website and replicated E-store, for sales.
- If you are on Facebook, you will be added to a large and wonderful support group there. 🙂
- Find all the info here: Become a Lilla Rose Consultant.
Why do I love Lilla Rose? I wear my hair up all the time, and the ponytail holders and pins that I used to make my bun, always gave me head aches. I now use a large flexi clip to hold my hair up. And it fits nicely under my covering. They are also very pretty, so if you don’t cover your head, you will love how even simple styles look fabulous with Lilla Rose.
A Few Ways Earn Money Blogging:
- Use ad networks like Google adsense or Sovrn.
- Join Affiliate Programs like Amazon, or Share-a-Sale (Share-a-Sale has hundreds of merchants to choose from)
- Sell ad-space directly to other bloggers or small businesses.
- Write Sponsored Posts
Brand to Blogger Companies that I’ve worked with