Since going back to work full time, I don’t have near as much “kitchen time” as I was used to. So I started looking for some easy dinner ideas. Just thought I would share them with you here. 🙂
Did you know that “Simple” or “Quick and Easy” doesn’t have to mean Hamburger Helper, or Mac ‘ Cheese? All of these recipes are still made from scratch and with real foods.
13 Quick and Easy Dinner Ideas, that are made from scratch with Real Foods:
1. I love the Italian Frittata that I make sometimes, and this Mexican Frittata from Creative Christian Mamma sounds amazing!
2. Definitely country foods here: A Quick Beef and Potato recipe.
3. Taco Potatoes? That sounds good to me!
4. Here’s another Mexican Dish. Creamy Mexican Casserole. Sounds yummy to me!
5. Cheddar Chowder soup is perfect because you can make a big batch and enjoy it over the course of several meals!
6. I have a weakness for popcorn chicken and these sound amazing! Not to mention they are allergy friendly. 🙂
7. Quinoa is something I have been trying to add into our meals and this Grilled Veggie Quinoa sounds like something our family would love.
8. This is my recipe and we love it! I make a big batch at once and freeze some of it for a really fast meal! Fluffy Meatloaf.
9. Chilli is a Winter staple around here, and this Real Food Chilli sounds just like what we make.
10. I don’t use my crock-pot near like I should, so it’s high time I try this recipe for Beef Stew with Winter Squash.
11. This recipe was on my Pinterest board for nearly a year before I tried it. Homemade Gluten Free Orange Chicken, think healthy Asian. 🙂 Super fast and easy!
12. These Stuffed Peppers sounds amazing as well. In her posts she suggests carving them to look like Jack o Lanterns, but that would take too much time for me. 🙂
13. And another crock pot recipe: Swet-n-Spicy Crockpot Chicken (gf)