Do you love Mrs Meyers household products? They’ve released their new line of holiday scents and not only can you buy them at Grove.co, they are also free for new Grove customers!!!
I’ve shared Grove before when they were called epantry and I still love how easy it is to buy the household supplies I need for my home there.
Grove carries popular natural brands like Seventh Generation, Mrs Meyers, J.A.S.O.N., Smarty Pants Vitamins, Yes to, Badger, Earth Momma Angel Baby, Dr. Bronner’s and so many more! I recently discovered they also carry Schmidt’s Natural Deodorant which is what I buy for Jason.
Basically, Grove is your online Natural Living center. My favorite thing about them? They not only match, but also BEAT other pricing! (when you find a better price, email them the link and they’ll take care of you)
I get monthly reminder emails to restock my “pantry” and the first thing I do is make sure I cannot find better pricing available elsewhere (it rarely happens but when it does, I let Grove know I found a better price and they will beat it for me!).
Grove also makes suggestions based on past purchases which makes it easy for me to make sure I don’t run out of something.
In fact, I’ve personalized my account so that I almost never have to buy stuff other than groceries at the store! I prefer to shop from my computer and I know many of you do as well. 🙂
Right now, Mrs. Meyer’s products are a hot commodity, they’ve released their holiday line of fragrances and that peppermint is something else!
Make your home “holiday ready” with the new peppermint (or orange clove) hand soap, dish soap, Mrs. Meyer’s Holiday Multi-Surface Spray and the new Grove Bubble Up.
Since I started using Grove, we hardly ever run out of diapers, wipes, deodorant toilet paper or any of those other random items you often forget to grab while grocery shopping. Plus, I’ve cut down on runs to the grocery store to grab one or two items (which is a big deal when it’s cold and snowy out!).
Mrs. Meyer’s seasonal scents often sell out before the holiday season even begins, so this is a great chance to get your hands on them for free. If you’re interested, don’t wait — the offer is only available through November 21 or until the sets are gone! Here’s how it works:
- Sign up for Grove Collaborative here. You’ll receive the Mrs. Meyer’s offer for free when you sign up! If you’re already a customer, you’ll receive the brand new Grove Collaborative Bubble Up for 50% off.
- Answer 4 quick questions about your home that Grove Collaborative will then use to customize your first basket — this takes under 30 seconds!
- Once you’ve answered the questions, you can finalize your basket of products to suit your household needs by adding or removing items.
- To receive this offer, your order needs to be a minimum of $20. Choose the combination of products and scents you love and receive in your first box.
- You made it! Click Finish & Pay and place your order.
Suggested first Order:
Bonus tip: Once you’ve submitted your Grove order, be sure to sign up for the free 60 day VIP trial. For 60 days, you’ll save even more with free shipping, free gifts, price matching, exclusive sales and personal service. I can’t recommend it enough!