Did you make New Years resolutions this year? Are you discouraged and stuck already? Change is always hard, and trying to change without the right tools is even harder. Today I want to give you some tools for healthy living resolutions made simple!
Do your goals for 2017 include getting healthy, learning to grow and preserve your own foods, or learning how to create and use your own natural remedies?
If so, I have something you are going to want!
I’m so excited to share the Back to Basics bundle with you and will put the right tools into your hands to make keeping your healthy living resolutions simple and easy!
Healthy Living Resolutions Made Simple
Like any bundle I’ve ever shared in the past, there are a few things you need to know:
- There is over $800 worth of ebooks and printables in this bundle
- It is selling at 96% off
- Limited time sale! (ends Jan 22nd)
- Bundle includes 12 different bonus offers from retailers like Trilight health, Seeds for Generations, Strawsome and more!
- My Book – Food Preservation Made simple is included!
My top 10 Faves for Healthy Living Resolutions Made Simple from the Back to Basics Bundle
- Gluten Free Muffins – Whole food ingredients you can find at the grocery store and simple recipes make this collection of muffins fun to bake.
- The Complete Guide to Using, Laundering and Sewing Reusable Cloth Products – Learn how to use, clean, store, and sew cloth diapers, cloth wipes, unpaper towels, reusable snack bags, fabric gift bags, and more.
- Pickling Primer – Learn how incredibly easy it is to make your own pickled food in a single afternoon! This primer was made with the absolute newbie in mind and is written with step by step instructions.
- The Grow Your Money Tree Tool Kit – An e-book and companion excel file that includes everything you need to know to track and grow your income.
- Backyard Herb Gardening – The Backyard Herb Gardening eBook is for anyone who wants to grow herbs even if you can only grow a few pots to use in your kitchen.
- Garden Therapy – The Garden Therapy Coloring Book was created for all of the garden lovers out there, who want to enjoy creating a beautiful garden when the sun has set or the snow has fallen.
- Homeschool Planner – A homeschool planner that can be used by any size family and it is tailored specifically to those families that use the Charlotte Mason style of homeschooling.
- Herbal Teas For Winter Health – Determine which herbs will be the best ones to have on hand for your family’s needs from a comprehensive list of 33 specific herbs.
- How To Get Organized – It includes pre-made schedules and lists along with information to help you make your own customized schedules to fit your family and your life!
- My Favorite Bonus: A $10 store credit to Trilight Health. I really like the iron supplement from them as it’s all plant based and works very well for us!