Mother’s day. It may be a “Hallmark” holiday, but there’s no question about it, we want to honor our mom’s. Today I want to share a unique Mother’s day gift idea with you.
You could walk into your nearest shopping center and buy something there. I’m sure your mom will love it, but chances are, she’s seen it or something like it already.
You could make a purchase that supports other moms, while giving your mom something unique! I’m talking about direct sales and small businesses here.
I have always loved direct sales and the concept behind it. When you buy items at the store, you are supporting the big guys. The ones who are living a life you may only dream of.
When you purchase direct sales, you are supporting the single mom trying to pay bills, the mom who wants to stay home with her babies, the mom who wants to give her kids a little extra, the mom who wants to put her kids through college.
Unique Mother’s day gift baskets!
Is your mom more of the practical type? Maybe she doesn’t wear makeup, she tries to eat healthy (no chocolate) and isn’t interested in jewelry. Now what?
Personally I’m a practical person and so is my mom. So in honor of that I put together 2 different gift baskets from Norwex.
This first one is a dishwashing bundle which contains:
- Kitchen Towel – A highly absorbent dish drying towel that does the work of 2-3 regular dish towels.
- Kitchen Cloth – Perfect for wiping down counters and picking up all the crumbs and mess the first time.
- Kitchen Scrub Cloth – A scrubby cloth that’s hard on messes but gentle on surfaces like teflon and tile.
- Mighty Mesh Pot Scrubber -A Rust free stainless steel scratcher with a handle which protects your hands and nails.
- Dishwashing Liquid – A nontoxic, environmentally friendly wash that leaves dishes sparkling clean.
The second is a personal care basket which contains:
- Hand Towel – Soft and absorbent.
- Facecloth pack – Wonderful for cleansing your face after a long day.
- Peppermint Foaming Hand Wash – A naturally scented invigorating hand wash that moisturizes without unnecessary chemicals.
- Hand Cream – A silky smooth cream that leaves your hands feeling pampered.
- Timeless Lip Balm – Easily the smoothest lip balm I’ve ever used!
How about a couple more ideas for unique Mother’s day gifts
If your mom has beautiful hair and loves to style it, a flexi clip could be just the thing! Shop here.
Does mom enjoy coloring? Ali Dent has created a lovely coloring book centered around scripture. Currently available on Amazon.